Liquid preparation for oral use
- Ingredients (in 1 liter):
- Vitamin А — 10 000 000 МЕ
- Vitamin D3 — 4 000 000 МЕ vitamin Е — 4 gr
- Nicotinamide — 20 gr
- Calcium pantothenate— 20 gr
- Cyanocobalamin — 0,05 gr
- Folic acid— 0,5 gr
- Inositol — 10 gr
- Aminoacids complex— 100 gr
- Selenium — 1 gr
- Iodine — 1 gr
- Stimulator of livestock growth and productivity
- Contains vitamins A, D3, E, group B
- Contains 12 amino acids, 10 of them – irreplaceable
- The source of iodine and selenium
Cattle, pigs and poultry of all age groups in the period of intensive growth and productive. Used as an anti-stress remedy in the period of vaccination, change of diet, transportation, to stimulate appetite and improve digestibility of feed. Also in the time of antibiotic treatment and in time of sulfanilamide anticoccidix preparation use in violation of the nervous system, deficiency of А, D, Е, B vitamins. As growth stimulate and productiveness, to enrich and balance the rations of vitamins, amino acids and minerals.
- Poultry and pigs2-0.5 ml per 1 l of water for drinking per day within 5-10 days, dosage may be increased to 1 ml per 1 l of water;
- Cattle 5-15 ml per animal per day within 5-10 days.
Restore the balance – stable result
The fat-soluble vitamins (A, D3, E): especially designed and protected forms of fat-soluble vitamins, and having high dispersion stability in aqueous media. Water-soluble vitamins (B3, B5, B9, B12): vitamin complex has anti-stress, hepatoprotective, immunostimulant, anabolic actions.
- Amino acids
The unique complex of 12 amino acids necessary for normal growth and development of animals and poultry.
10 essential amino acids: methionine, lysine, tryptophan, arginine, valine, histidine, leucine, isoleucine, threonine, glycine, including the so-called limiting (methionine + cystine, lysine, threonine).
Selenium is a part of the active sites of certain proteins, possesses strong antioxidant properties, particularly in combination with vitamin E, and has a positive effect on the production of reproductive hormones. Iodine is included in the composition of thyroid hormones, which affect the level and intensity of oxidative processes in the cells, increase the tone of the nervous and muscular systems, and stimulate growth of feathers and wool.
Registration number: № ПВР-2-30.11/02785