Liquid antibacterial preparation for oral use
Ingredients (in 1 liter):
Tilmicosine (tilmicosine phosphate) — 250 gr
- Highly effective for respiratory infections
- Well absorbed and distributed in the tissues and organs
- A wide range of bacteriostatic action on Gram + and Gram bacteria, particularly in Mycoplasma spp.
- Do not precipitated in any hardness water
Pigs for respiratory disease caused by Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae, Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae, Pasteurella multocida; Poultry for infections caused by Mycoplasma gallicepticum, Mycoplasma sinoviae, Ornithobacterium rhinotracheale, Pasteurella multocida, Calves for respiratory disease caused by Pasteurella multocida, Mannheimia haemoli, Arcanobacterium pyogenes, Mycoplasma bovis, Mycoplasma dyspar as well as in mixed infections, secondary infections in viral diseases and other animal diseases, pathogens which are sensitive to tilmicosine.
- Pigs – 0.8 liter per 1000 liter of water and 0.6-0.8 ml per 10 kg of body weight within 5 days;
- Poultry – 0.3 liter per 1000 liter of water or 0.6-0.8 ml per 10 kg of poultry weight within 3-5 days;
- Calves – twice a day for 0.25-0.5 ml per 10 kg of animal weight for 3-5 days.
- Poultry: 16 days
- Pigs: 16 days
- Calves: 35 days
TILMOSIN – effective treatment of respiratory diseases
TILMOSIN – semisynthetic macrolide antibiotics, synthesized from tylosin. It has a broad spectrum of activity against Gram-positive and Gram-negative microorganisms, namely: Pasteurella spp., Haemophilus spp., Actinomyces spp., Corynebacterium spp., As well as against mycoplasmas (M. gallisepticum, M. sinoviae, M. Iowae).
Bacteriostatic action mechanism of TILMOSIN is in blocking of protein synthesis in the microbial cell to ribosomal level. In oral use the preparation is well absorbed tilmicosine phosphate in the gastrointestinal tract and penetrates into most organs and tissues of the body, reaching the maximum level in serum in 1,5-3 hours; therapeutic concentration of antibiotic in the body are stored for 18-24 hours. TILMOSIN is eliminated mainly in unchanged form mostly with bile and partially with urine.
Registration number: 10-3-11.18-4271 №ПВР-3-25.13/02958