Meet – a new fortifying and toning feed additive – Butacyfol! Intended for the normalization of metabolic and regenerative processes in agricultural animals and birds BUTACYFOL!
- has a stimulating effect on protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism;
- increases the resistance of the body to unfavorable environmental factors;
- increases the productivity of animals
- promotes growth and development of young animals.
Composition (in 1 liter): butophosphamide 100 g, cyanocobalamin 0.1 g, folic acid 2 g
Indications for use:
Pigs and poultry for metabolic disorders of various etiologies, as well as stimulating and tonic agents: to increase the body’s resistance to diseases of various etiologies (bacterial, viral, helminthiases, arachno-entomoses, intoxications) and unfavorable environmental factors; for the normalization of protein, carbohydrate and fat metabolism and regenerative processes; to increase the productivity of animals, stimulate growth and development of young animals.
Dosage: Orally with water for drinking for 4-5 consecutive days, in single doses indicated in the table:
|Kind of animal||Maintenance dose||Reinforced dose|
|1.5 – 2.0 ml per 1 liter of drinking water||2.0 – 3.0 ml per 1 liter of drinking water|
|Chickens, repair young||0.5 – 1.0 ml per 1 liter of drinking water||1.0 – 1.5 ml per 1 liter of drinking water|
1.0 – 1.5 ml per 1 liter of drinking water
2.0 – 2.5 ml per 1 liter of drinking water
* Repeated use if necessary, with an interval of 5-14 days.
- Butafosfan improves liver function, stimulates metabolic processes, increases the motor activity of smooth muscles, stimulates the formation of bone tissue.
- Cyanocobalamin (Vitamin B12) activates the processes of hematopoiesis, the synthesis of nucleic acids, restores the level of suppressor lymphocytes to normal, participates in the synthesis of methionine, promotes the formation of glycogen, mobilizes the energy reserves necessary for the formation of deoxyribose and DNA synthesis.
- Folic acid (Vitamin B9) – in the body is restored to tetrahydrofolic acid, which is a coenzyme involved in various metabolic processes. It is necessary for the normal maturation of megaloblasts and the formation of normoblasts. Stimulates erythropoiesis, participates in the synthesis of amino acids (including glycine, methionine), nucleic acids, purines, pyrimidines, in the exchange of choline, histidine.
Registration certificate number: 2-11.16 / 03309